All Rowelled Up

All Rowelled Up
All Rowelled Up

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thirty Days Until Thirty

Whoops! If you've been following along the past couple of days you would know that I skipped day 28 yesterday.  Don't worry, I will give you a double dose today.  I went to a friends house last night and did a little partying until the wee hours of the night.  Okay, let me be honest with you.  I went to a kid friendly Girls Night In, ate some finger foods, met some cool new people, smelled dirty diapers and left by 10:00 and in bed by 10:30.  That was my night out :)

Let's get on to it, the reason why we're here and that's to celebrate the great day that is approaching. 

30!

28 days to go.....


Twenty eight was a good age for me.  I visited Las Vegas for the second time in my life.  We were there on Halloween and let me tell you that ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND HALLOWEEN COSTUMES IN VEGAS.  I saw more than half naked ladies and really extravagant outfits that were unbelievable. It was fun but I think we were still in bed before midnight. Oh, yeah, and we saw someone get arrested. It was cool. 

 I got to take a dream vacation to New York City at Christmas time. It.Is.The.Best.Place.On.Earth.  I want to go back so bad!  Save your money.  Take the trip. 

 Sadly, there was the passing of Michael Jackson. As dumb as it may sound, I took it pretty bad.  I think it's because he's been in my life my whole life and I can listen to almost any song of his and be brought back to that very place in time.  I'm not being dramatic when I tell you when I heard on the radio that he was dead I BAWLED at my desk at work.  It was very embarrassing to have people come to my desk and ask what was wrong and I had to reply with "Michael Jackson's dead."  

In my 30's I definitely want to vacation a few more places I've never been before.  I would love to see Nashville and Austin.  California is on the list.  I really want to see famous people.  I've never been skiing so I think that could be a fun trip.  Skiing may not actually happen but I would just love to be in the atmosphere.

  This summer Zach and I are thinking about taking a trip to St. Louis to check out a Cardinals game.  I've been there before but it's been years.  It would be nice to go back.  It could be the first trip of my 30's.

27 days to go.....


At the ripe young age of twenty-seven Zach and I bought our first house.  I officially felt like an adult while signing the 18 billion papers you have to sign.  It's so exhausting! 

One of my life long dreams came true.  Three times.  New Kids on the Block got back together and while I begged my husband to let me go to Dallas to see them because it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity for me, I got that opportunity 2 more times.  Thanks honeybee! You must really love me :)  Best concert(s) of my life!

Oh, and yes, I am seeing them when they come to Tulsa in July with the Backstreet Boys.  What, what??


I'll be loving the New Kids forever,

April

In Central Park

P.S.  Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law Ron!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day and stopping by!